Saturday, July 25, 2009

Okie NOT out of Water...

Last Saturday our singles branch spent the day at the lake! We were out on a boat for about 4 hours, and I waterskied for about 7 minutes. Only one of us (not me) had ever skied before, so needless to say, everyone took a good chunk of time. Unfortunately, due to my mad skills, I got up on my second try and made two good runs before passing my life jacket to someone else.



This photo was taken by one of the girls on another boat. She must have caught me between all the awesome tricks I was pulling!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I have only tried wakeboarding once but was able to get up my first try as well. That was enough for me. I have a slight fear of boats and wakeboarding due to a horrible accident that I was able to witness in high school. I am getting braver although I have not been on a boat in a couple years.