Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday Spirit

I've been doing some thinking the last day or two about what I could do to make it seem more like Christmas. Since I've spent this holiday season mainly in Arizona, it just hasn't felt quite right. Well, this evening I came up with a solution. I created false photos of myself doing holiday things! Enjoy!

Me running from a giant snowball:




Me chillin' with a yeti:



Me putting up Christmas lights:




And finally, me as a gingerbread person:




I can't even tell you how much this has helped.

6 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

they definitely put me in the holiday spirit :)

jessica said...

may I eat the gum-drop buttons? but only if they are gum-drop do I wish to have them.

Brooke said...

ha ha. These are great! Perhaps I should give it a try. Doesn't seem like Christmas this year. Maybe because my present came 5 weeks ago! :)

Mom said...

cute idea, Ami! We MAY have some of the real stuff to look at while you are here. Snow and rain in the forecast for thursday and friday! Can't wait for you to get home.
Maybe I should make some fake pictures of me asleep so I could feel sleepy. Love you

Jeremy said...

Wow that is so cool. Your the coolest sister-in-law Ami. Love ya!

Erin said...

Love them! I agree- its really hard to feel like Christmas is coming when you're wearing shorts and sandals! Better watch out because Maggie is ready to eat you. My fav is the Yeti.