Monday, January 18, 2010

New Man in My Life

Meet Lyle.



Lyle is my new leopard gecko. I found him at a pet store on my way home from work last week. Lyle does not like the camera flash in his face.



Lyle is great at being a lizard! He is wonderful at eating crickets. See him sleeping next to his log? Lyle is a very good sleeper!



It's dark because Lyle doesn't like the flash in his face while he's sleeping. Can you blame him?



Look at Lyle's fancy stripes! They will turn to spots when Lyle is big. But Lyle is small. And so they are stripes. Cute Lyle with his fancy stripes.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Ha! Cute Lyle with his stripes and smallness! Now all we need is a pic of cute Ami with her "new guy"!
Love you!

Brooke said...

He is perfect! I wish you both the best. :)

JKNicholas said...

I'm thinking I like this Lyle... He's got an amazing name and awesome stripes!