Thursday, November 20, 2008

Life or Something Like It

I've been getting a lot of flack about not updating my blog often enough. My first thought in response to this is, "Geez, sorry people...I have an actual life." Of course, I never get around to saying it because it doesn't take too long for me to realize how ridiculously untrue that statement is. In an attempt to illustrate this whilst giving you all a legitimate update on my life right now, I'll give you a rundown of the usage of my time this week.

Work: 15.5 hours (I was off today.)
Cooking: 3 hours
Eating: more than 3 hours
Shopping: 6 hours
Sleeping: 20 hours
Making sarcastic remarks to my 6 year old nephew: 1 hour
Feeding the baby: 1 hour
Watching movies: 6 hours
Working on my sister's wedding: 3 hours

Okay bottom line: I work a part-time job that requires me to be in bed by 10pm in order to be at work the next morning at 5:30. I don't date and have few hobbies. I know the names of every character on All My Children. Heaven knows I have time to update my blog more often. We'll get there...you'll see!

2 comments:

KP said...

hahaha...love you. please.

Brooke said...

Oh goodie!! Seriously, if I were as cleaver and funny as you, I would be doing a post every day. I just love you and your witty posts. Keep em coming!!