Saturday, December 10, 2011

Laser Tag

I finally did it! And by that I mean I crossed something off of my bucket list. Fun fact about me: One of my greatest fears is being chased. (No, not being chaste. I'm okay with that one.) There's something about having someone after me that causes a great deal of anxiety... even if it's just a game.

On the flip side, I've always wanted to play laser tag, but it made me nervous just to think about it. (I'm also super cheap sometimes... but we don't need to discuss that.) Last month for a ward activity at church, they had laser tag at a park nearby. Thinking it would be the cheap Nerf equipment we went to check it out.







It was legit. (Kids use that word these days.)

I have to say it was a little unnerving how satisfying it was to shoot at my peers and hear my gun report "That's a kill!" What does that say about me?

"Play laser tag" will be replaced by "Attend an OKC Thunder Game" on the Everlasting Bucket List.

No comments: