Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Type

These days it seems that a lot of people are concerned for my happiness more than I am. They keep asking me what my "type" is in hopes that they can set me up with a perfect man. So I've asked myself what my type is, and I've come up with a few examples:
------------------------------------------------


Keith Harkin:
Blonde dreamboat of Celtic Thunder. Singer, songwriter, guitar player. Lovely eyes, good style, great hair, cute accent, amazing voice.



James McAvoy:
See? Look how cute. Can't say that I know much about him, but I like his style and he definitely knows how to pretend to be a dreamboat in the movies. Even when he was half goat it was all good!



John Krasinski:
Or should I say Jim Halpert? That's probably more accurate. Look how cool and cute he is. I don't even feel the need to defend this one.
------------------------
So what we've learned from this is that I have no type. I just wanted an excuse to ooze over a few perfect-for-me non-options. Hope you've all enjoyed it as much as I have!
(If you do happen to know any of these guys or someone with similar or otherwise attractive qualities, please let me know.)

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Two updates in a week! Keep it up! I would have to say I like your first pick best. I will keep my eye out for you. I voted Seattle in case you were wondering....

Erin said...

All great choices. I vote for Jim (or whatever his real name is) or at least his "Office" personality. Sweet is more important than cool and you've gotta have funny! Sorry, don't know any cute single guys, but I'm sure there's alot in Arizona (which I voted for in case you were wondering). The looks of the second are my fav, though. Love the dark and handsome thing, obviously!

Erin said...

Derek says to go for a Jim kindof guy also!

Matt and Angelica said...

In regards to the phrase "nectar of gods" please see my January 14th post: http://theramblingsofayoungwoman.blogspot.com/2009/01/nectar-of-gods.html

You will note yours was written in February.

Love you!

Matt and Angelica said...

Either you stole it from me, or we just have amazing minds that are in sync when it comes to the knowledge of the fabulousness of diet coke, or it's pure coincidence. :)

Shauna said...

I like this post. You have good taste.