Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Eve...or Friday the 13th?!?

Okay, many of you may have read my sister's post documenting our Valentine's Day makeovers at the MAC counter last night. When I saw my eyes, I was reminded of something, but couldn't quite put my finger on it. This morning it hit me.









Do we see the resemblance?! :o)

Anyway, I'm fairly certain people were remarks at the theatre, but it was a lot of fun, anyway.


So we saw the movie "He's Just Not That Into You" and I've gotta say... it was an eye-opener. All those guys I thought liked me these last years probably had absolutely no interest...and others probably did that I totally blew off. I think it's interesting that men and women struggle to communicate effectively when they're supposedly programmed to be together. When one does manage to get their point across to another, it's doubtful the other will agree. Yet another reason to avoid dating. :o)


Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Well, you're always gorgeous no matter what, but I do like how you do your own makeup better. I have eye shadow issues. You'll have to help me figure it out if you ever move out here!

Mom said...

You always look nice in your own makeup, but my personal favorite is your own personal face!

Love you!

Lauri said...

I for one think your makeup looked great. As for the guy/girl thing: I have not seen that movie. But recently I have gotten in touch with lots of people from high school and even looked over my old year books and have learned that there were lots of guys who were into me back then. I truly had no idea. Luckily I learned early on to be the flirt. If I was not so out there (like, 'Do you like me or not?') I would not have ended up with Hernan who I have now been married to going on 13 years!

Oh, and well said Nancy!! You do have an exceptionally gorgeous family!

Sharlin said...

The picture of the doll gave me a well needed laugh. You are more beautiful than you know...